- EBCI AV Projects UPCOMING
- Chief Patrick H. Lambert UPCOMING
- Tribal Council UPCOMING
- Budget Council UPCOMING
- Council Work Sessions UPCOMING
- ARCHIVED LIVE STREAMS
LEARN ABOUT THE CHEROKEE GOVERNMENT AND OUR PROUD HISTORY.
Cherokee is a sovereign nation, meaning it has its own laws, elections, government, institutions, and the like. Though it certainly has relationships with the United States federal government and the North Carolina state government that are vitally important, students and the general population may be interested to know that the Cherokees are self-governed and autonomous.
WONDERING ABOUT JOBS IN CHEROKEE? JOIN THE EBCI TEAM.
Would you like to become a valued member of a team that is committed to addressing the needs of our people? If so, please consider a career with EBCI. We value diversity and seek to provide our team members with long-term careers that are much more than just a “job.” Working with EBCI, you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community. Join our team to help preserve Cherokee’s cultural legacy.
EBCI has one of the best benefits packages in the region.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan, EBCI-Defined Benefit Pension Plan (vested after 5 years), Annual/ Sick Leave Accrual, Paid Holidays.
Closing, Friday December 09, 2016
- Tribal Planner - Project Management ($45,018 - $56,273)
- Utility Worker - (3 positions) - Tribal Construction ($23,616 - $29,520)
- Education Manager (Re-Advertisement) - Dora Reed Center/QBHS/EHS ($41,082 - $51,353)
- C.N.A. (Re-Advertisement) - Home Health ($23,616 - $29,520)
- Nurse Home Visitor NFP (Re-Advertisement) - Cherokee Choices / NFP ($45,018 - $56,273)
- Homeownership / Rental Occupancy Specialist ($34,112 - $42,640)
- Cook - (2 positions) Dora Reed Center / QBHS/EHS ($23,616 - $29,520)
- Secretary / Receptionist - Dora Reed Center / QBHS/EHS ($23,616 - $29,520)
- Finance Reporting and Audit Manager - Financial Reporting & Audit ($64,206 - $80,258)
- Hatchery Technician - Natural Resources - ($25,830 - $32,288)
Closing, Friday, December 02, 2016
- Utility Worker - Recycling ($21,484 - $26,855)
- Processing Specialist - WIC ($23,616 - $29,520)
- Family Safety Social Worker - Family Safety ($41,082 - $51,353)
- Recreation Aide - (2 positions) - Cherokee Life Recreation ($21,484 - $26,855)
- Recreation Aide - Part-time (2 positions) - Cherokee Life Recreation ($21,484 - $26,855)
Open Until Filled
- Detention Officer - Detention Services ($31,078 - $38,848)
- Part Time - Paramedic - Tribal EMS ($34,112 - $42,640)
- RN Supervisor - Tsali Care Center ($49,200 - $61,500)
- Cook Aide - Tsali Care Center ($19,598 - $24,498)
- RN - Tsali Care Center ($45,018 - $56,273)
- C.N.A. - Tsali Care Center ($23,616 - $29,520)
- Accounting Coordinator II - Finance ($41,082 - $51,353)
- Law Clerk - Civil Law ($45,018 - $56,273)
- Associate Attorney General IV - Civil Law ($91,348 - $114,185)
- Legal Service Attorney (2 positions) - Civil Law ($64,206 - $80,258)
- Tribal Prosecutor II - Criminal Law ($83,722 - $104,653)
- Teacher - Dora Reed Center/QBHS/EHS ($28,372 - $35,465)
- Associate Attorney General III - Civil Law ($76,670 - $95,838)
CULTURE AND ENROLLMENT.
Many people want to know about becoming a tribal member based on having a relative of Cherokee descent. Enrollment in the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians is governed by Cherokee Code, Chapter 49, Enrollment, and restricts enrollment. Click the link below to learn about the process.