- Chief Patrick H. Lambert UPCOMING
- 2017 Tribal Council UPCOMING
- 2017 Budget Council UPCOMING
- 2017 Council Work Sessions UPCOMING
- ARCHIVED LIVE STREAMS
LEARN ABOUT THE CHEROKEE GOVERNMENT AND OUR PROUD HISTORY.
Cherokee is a sovereign nation, meaning it has its own laws, elections, government, institutions, and the like. Though it certainly has relationships with the United States federal government and the North Carolina state government that are vitally important, students and the general population may be interested to know that the Cherokees are self-governed and autonomous.
WONDERING ABOUT JOBS IN CHEROKEE? JOIN THE EBCI TEAM.
Would you like to become a valued member of a team that is committed to addressing the needs of our people? If so, please consider a career with EBCI. We value diversity and seek to provide our team members with long-term careers that are much more than just a “job.” Working with EBCI, you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community. Join our team to help preserve Cherokee’s cultural legacy.
EBCI has one of the best benefits packages in the region.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan, EBCI-Defined Benefit Pension Plan (vested after 5 years), Annual/ Sick Leave Accrual, Paid Holidays.
Closing date Monday, January 30, 2017
- Alcohol Law Enforcement Agent - CIPD ($45,018 - $56,273)
- Evidence Control Clerk - CIPD ($31,078 - $38,848)
- Food Supervisor - Senior Citizens ($34,112 - $42,640)
- Environmental Horticulture Specialist - Environmental & Natural Resources ($37,474 - $46,843)
- Environmental Aquatic Specialist - Environmental & Natural Resources ($37,474 - $46,843)
- Carpenter - Facility Management ($31,078 - $38,848)
- Housekeeper I (5 positions) - Housekeeping ($21,484 - $26,855)
- Housekeeper II (2 positions) - Housekeeping ($23,616 - $29,520)
- Teacher Assistant - Dora Reed Center/QBHS/EHS ($21,484 - $26,855)
- Full Time Paramedic (4 positions) - Tribal EMS ($34,112 - $42,640)
- Civil Engineering Inspector - CDOT ($41,082 - $51,353)
- Non-Emergency Medical Transport Coordinator (Re-advertisement) - Adult Eligibility Services ($31,078 - $38,848)
- C.N.A. (Re-Advertisement) - Home Health ($23,616 - $29,520)
- Homeownership/Rental Occupancy Specialist (Re-advertisement) - QHA ($34,112 - $42,640)
- OSP Lineman Installer (Re-advertisement) - Broadband ($41,082 - $51,353)
- Housekeeper (Re-advertisement) - Tsali Care Center ($21,484 - $26,855)
- Eligibility Services Manager - Adult Eligibility Services ($53,792 - $67,240)
- Eligibility Services Supervisor - Adult Eligibility Services ($45,018 - $56,273)
Open Until Filled
- Detention Officer - Detention Services ($31,078 - $38,848)
- Part Time - Paramedic - Tribal EMS ($34,112 $42,640)
- RN Supervisor - Tsali Care Center ($49,200 - $61,500)
- Cook Aide - Tsali Care Center ($19,598 - $24,498)
- RN - Tsali Care Center ($45,018 - $56,273)
- C.N.A. - Tsali Care Center ($23,616 - $29,520)
- Accounting Coordinator II - Finance ($41,082 - $51,353)
- Associate Attorney General IV - Civil Law ($91,348 - $114,185)
- Tribal Prosecutor II - Criminal law ($83,722 - $104,653)
- Teacher - Dora Reed Center /QBHS/EHS ($28,372 - $35,465)
- Associate Attorney General III - Civil Law ($76,670 - $95,838)
- Network Administrator - Broadband ($41,082 - $51,353)
CULTURE AND ENROLLMENT.
Many people want to know about becoming a tribal member based on having a relative of Cherokee descent. Enrollment in the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians is governed by Cherokee Code, Chapter 49, Enrollment, and restricts enrollment. Click the link below to learn about the process.