Handicapped/Disabled Christmas Check Program
- Must be an enrolled member of the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Indians.
- Must be Handicapped and/or Disabled. Under the age of 60 years old, with a statement from Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability (SSD).
- All applications for the Handicapped/Disabled Christmas Check Program can be picked up from the Council House, Beginning October 1st, 2020.
- All applications must be submitted by 4:00pm on December 3rd 2020. No applications will be accepted after this date. Please note: Doctors statements will no longer be accepted.
- If you may have any questions regarding the Christmas Check Guidelines, please contact:
Joi Owle at (828) 359-7011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Celia Smith at (828) 359-7008 or email@example.com