Handicapped/Disabled Christmas Check Program
- Must be an enrolled member of the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Indians.
- Must be Handicapped and/or Disabled. Under the age of 59.5 years old as of December 2nd, 2022, with a statement from Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability (SSD).
- All applications for the Handicapped/Disabled Christmas Check Program can be picked up from the Council House, Beginning October 3rd, 2022.
- All applications must be submitted by 4:00pm on December 2nd, 2022. No applications will be accepted after this date. Please note: Doctors statements will no longer be accepted.
- If you may have any questions regarding the Christmas Check Guidelines, please contact:
Download Christmas Check Application