WONDERING ABOUT JOBS IN CHEROKEE? JOIN THE EBCI TEAM.
Would you like to become a valued member of a team that is committed to meeting the needs of our people? If so, please consider a career with the EBCI. We value diversity and seek to provide our team members with long-term careers that are much more than just a ‘job’. Working with the EBCI gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our Tribal communities. Join our team to help preserve Cherokee’s cultural legacy!
EBCI has one of the best benefits packages in the region.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan, EBCI-Defined Benefit Pension Plan (vested after 10 years), Annual/Sick Leave Accrual, Paid Holidays.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Mark Junaluska, Kevin Primo, Erin Taylor. Their contact information is at the bottom of this page. When you submit an application, you will receive a confirmation email stating your application was received. The confirmation email is your receipt that you applied. If you do not receive the confirmation email immediately after clicking Submit Application, then your application was not successfully submitted. Please contact HR if you do not receive a confirmation email. ALL positions with a closing date will close at 11:59 pm on the closing date.
Closing Sunday, July 21, 2019
- Corrections Officer – Corrections – Cherokee Police Department (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Accounts Payable Specialist – Disbursements – Budget & Finance (L9 $37,474 - $46,843) Apply
- Assistant Systems Administrator – Networking – Office of Information Technology (L11 $45,018 - $56,273) Apply
- Youth Development Professional – Cherokee Youth Center – Community/Education/Recreation Services (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Laborer – H.E.L.P. Program – Snowbird/Cherokee County Services (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Computer Specialist - Office of Information Technology (L10 $45,018 - $56,273) Apply
- Utility Worker - Tribal Construction - Operations (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
Open Until Filled
- Director of Information Technology – I.T. (L15 $64,206 - $80,258) Apply
- Part-Time Paramedic (Multiple) - EMS - Public Safety ($16.40 - $20.50 per hour) Apply
- Kituwah Academy Teacher – Kituwah Preservation & Education Program – Community/Education/Recreation (L11 $45,018 - $56,273) Apply
- Natural Resources Enforcement Officer (Multiple) – Natural Resources Enforcement – Public Safety (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Patrol Officer (Multiple) – Police Department – Public Safety (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Family Safety Manager – Family Safety – Public Health & Human Services (L16 $70,192 - $87,740) Apply
- Lead Wildlife Biologist - Natural Resources - Agriculture & Natural Resources (L9 $37,474 - $46,843) Apply
- Housekeeper I Light Duty - Housekeeping - Support Services (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Driver - Transit - Support Services (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
Indian preference does apply, and an online job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Human Resources Contacts.
- Tara Reed-Cooper
Secretary Human Resources
828.359.6390 (office) 828.736.5859 (cell)
- Melody Little
HR Clerk / Receptionist
- Mark L. Junaluska
- Kevin Primo
Employment Specialist II
- Erin Taylor
Employment Specialist I
- Iris Long
HR Office Coordinator
- Training & Development Contact
- Juanita Wilson
Training & Development Manager
- Jenny Cartwright
Training & Development Specialist
- Whitney Reed
- Jewell Fischer
- Letitia George
- Laura Smith
- Sonya Lossiah
Organizational Development Coordinator