WONDERING ABOUT JOBS IN CHEROKEE? JOIN THE EBCI TEAM.
Would you like to become a valued member of a team that is committed to meeting the needs of our people? If so, please consider a career with the EBCI. We value diversity and seek to provide our team members with long-term careers that are much more than just a ‘job’. Working with the EBCI gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our Tribal communities. Join our team to help preserve Cherokee’s cultural legacy!
EBCI has one of the best benefits packages in the region.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan, EBCI-Defined Benefit Pension Plan (vested after 5 years), Annual/Sick Leave Accrual, Paid Holidays.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Mark Junaluska, Kevin Primo, Erin Taylor, or Terry Perdasofpy . Their contact information is at the bottom of this page. When you submit an application, you will receive a confirmation email stating your application was received. The confirmation email is your receipt that you applied. If you do not receive the confirmation email immediately after clicking Submit Application, then your application was not successfully submitted. Please contact HR if you do not receive a confirmation email.
Open Until Filled
- Medical Social Worker - Tribal In Home Care Services - PHHS (L10 $41,082 - $51,353) Apply
- Telecommunicator (Multiple) - Public Safety Communications Center - Public Safety (L7 $31,078 - $38,848)
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Tribal In Home Care Services - PHHS (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Director of Information Technology – I.T. (L15 $64,206 - $80,258) Apply
Closing Monday, October 22, 2018
- TEMP Utility Worker – Tribal Construction – Operations (L4 $11.35 – $14.19 per hour) Apply
- Conservation Outreach Coordinator – Natural Resources – Agriculture & Natural Resources (L9 $37,474 – $46,843) Apply
- Financial Analyst II – Finance – Treasury (L12 $49,200 – $61,500) Apply
- Capital Control Clerk – Finance – Treasury (L6 $28,372 – $35,465) Apply
- Training Program Specialist – Education & Training – Community, Education & Recreation Services (L5 $25,830 – $32,288) Apply
Closing Monday October 29, 2018
Indian preference does apply, and an online job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Human Resources Contacts.
- Tara Reed
Secretary Human Resources
- Sonya Lossiah
Organizational Development Coordinator
- Mark L. Junaluska
- Kevin Primo
Employment Specialist II
- Erin Taylor
Employment Specialist I
- Terry Perdasofpy
- Jenny Cartwright
Training & Development Specialist
- Juanita Wilson
Director of Talent Development
- Michale Welch
HR Office Administrator