WONDERING ABOUT JOBS IN CHEROKEE? JOIN THE EBCI TEAM.
Would you like to become a valued member of a team that is committed to meeting the needs of our people? If so, please consider a career with the EBCI. We value diversity and seek to provide our team members with long-term careers that are much more than just a ‘job’. Working with the EBCI gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our Tribal communities. Join our team to help preserve Cherokee’s cultural legacy!
EBCI has one of the best benefits packages in the region.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan, EBCI-Defined Benefit Pension Plan (vested after 5 years), Annual/Sick Leave Accrual, Paid Holidays.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Mark Junaluska, Kevin Primo, Erin Taylor. Their contact information is at the bottom of this page. When you submit an application, you will receive a confirmation email stating your application was received. The confirmation email is your receipt that you applied. If you do not receive the confirmation email immediately after clicking Submit Application, then your application was not successfully submitted. Please contact HR if you do not receive a confirmation email.
Open Until Filled
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Tribal In Home Care Services - PHHS (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Director of Information Technology – I.T. (L15 $64,206 - $80,258) Apply
- Part-Time Paramedic (Multiple) - EMS - Public Safety ($16.40 - $20.50 per hour) Apply
- Detention Officer (Multiple) - Corrections - CIPD (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Teacher – Qualla Boundary EHS/HS – PHHS (L7 $31,078 – $38,848) Apply
- Utility Worker – Tribal Construction – Operations (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Kituwah Academy Teacher – Kituwah Preservation & Education Program – Community/Education/Recreation (L11 $45,018 - $56,273) Apply
- Natural Resources Enforcement Officer (Multiple) – Natural Resources Enforcement – Public Safety (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Patrol Officer (Multiple) – Police Department – Public Safety (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Truck Driver - Tribal Construction - Operations (L6 $28,372 - $35,465) Apply
- Deputy Clerk – Tribal Court – Judicial Branch (L6 $28,372 - $35,465) Apply
- Family Safety Manager – Family Safety – Public Health & Human Services (L16 $70,192 - $87,740) Apply
- Crew Leader/Operator/Well Technician - Tribal Construction - Operations (L10 $41,082 - $51,353) Apply
- Lead Grants & Contract Analyst - Budget & Finance - Treasury (L10 $41,082 - $51,353) Apply
- Certified Medical Assistant - Tsalagi Public Health - Public Health and Human Services (L5 $25,830 - $32,288) Apply
- Watershed Coordinator - Natural Resources - Agriculture & Natural Resources (L9 $37,474 - $46,843) Apply
- Office Assistant - Family Support - SB/CC Services (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Housekeeper II Heavy Duty – Housekeeping – Support Services (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Housekeeper I Light Duty – Housekeeping – Support Services (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Driver – Transit – Support Services (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Utility Worker (Sanitation) – Solid Waste – Administration (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Family Safety Social Worker - Family Safety - Public Health & Human Services (L10 $41,082 - $51,353) Apply
- Office Coordinator - Family Support Services - Public Health & Human Services (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Electrician Helper - Facility Management - Administration (L5 $25,830 - $32,288) Apply
- Part-Time Recreation Aide - Cherokee Life Recreation - Community/Education/Recreation Services (L3 $10.33 - $12.91 per hour) Apply
- Operator & Maintenance Mechanic - Waste Water Treatment Plant - Infrastructure (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Medical Social Worker - Tribal In Home Care Services - Public Health & Human Services (L10 $41,082 - $51,353) Apply
Indian preference does apply, and an online job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Human Resources Contacts.
- Tara Reed
Secretary Human Resources
- Sonya Lossiah
Organizational Development Coordinator
- Mark L. Junaluska
- Kevin Primo
Employment Specialist II
- Erin Taylor
Employment Specialist I
- Jenny Cartwright
Training & Development Specialist
- Juanita Wilson
Director of Talent Development
- Michale Welch
HR Office Administrator