WONDERING ABOUT JOBS IN CHEROKEE? JOIN THE EBCI TEAM.
Would you like to become a valued member of a team that is committed to addressing the needs of our people? If so, please consider a career with EBCI. We value diversity and seek to provide our team members with long-term careers that are much more than just a “job.” Working with EBCI, you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community. Join our team to help preserve Cherokee’s cultural legacy.
EBCI has one of the best benefits packages in the region.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan, EBCI-Defined Benefit Pension Plan (vested after 5 years), Annual/Sick Leave Accrual, Paid Holidays.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Terry Perdasofpy, Kevin Primo, or Mark L. Junaluska. Their contact information is at the bottom of this page. When you submit an application, you will receive a confirmation email stating your application was received. The confirmation email is your receipt that you applied. If you do not receive the confirmation email immediately after clicking Submit Application, then your application was not successfully submitted. Please contact HR if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- Paramedic Part-Time (Multiple) - EMS - Operations ($16.40 - $20.50 per hour) Apply
- Paramedic Full-Time (Multiple) - EMS - Operations (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Traffic Officer -Police Department - Public Safety (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Patrol Officer - Police Department - Public Safety (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
Closing Monday January 22, 2018
- Maintenance Utility - Facilities - Snowbird/Cherokee County Services (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Recreation Aide - Snowbird Recreation - Snowbird/Cherokee County Services (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Disbursements Processor - Disbursements - Treasury (L6 $28,372 - $35,465) Apply
- Buyer - Purchasing - Treasury (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Driver - Transit - Administration (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Receptionist - Transit - Administration (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Public Health Preparedness Coordinator - Administration - PHHS (L12 $49,200 - $61,500) Apply
- Secretary/Receptionist - Qualla Boundary HS/EHS - PHHS (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Secretary/Receptionist - Qualla Boundary HS/EHS Big Cove - PHHS (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- I.T. Administrative Services Coordinator - I.T. (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
Closing Monday January 29, 2018
- Laborer (Multiple) – H.E.L.P. – Housing & Community Development (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Maintenance Tech – H.E.L.P. – Housing & Community Development (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Paralegal/Victim Witness Coordinator –Criminal Law – Office of the Attorney General (L10 $41,082 - $51,353) Apply
- Family Safety Paralegal – Civil Law – Office of the Attorney General (L9 $37,474 - $46,843) Apply
- Cook Aide – Tsali Care – PHHS (L2 $19,598 - $24,498) Apply
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor – WIC – PHHS (L2 $19,598 - $24,498) Apply
Indian preference does apply, and an online job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Human Resources Contacts.
- Tara Reed
Secretary Human Resources
- Sonya Lossiah
Organizational Development Coordinator
- Mark L. Junaluska
- Kevin Primo
Employment Specialist I
- Terry Perdasofpy
- Jenny Cartwright
Training & Development Specialist
- Juanita Wilson
Director of Talent Development
Employment Specialist II
- Jewell Fischer
- Letitia George
- Laura Smith
Benefits and Compensation Manager