WONDERING ABOUT JOBS IN CHEROKEE? JOIN THE EBCI TEAM.
Would you like to become a valued member of a team that is committed to addressing the needs of our people? If so, please consider a career with EBCI. We value diversity and seek to provide our team members with long-term careers that are much more than just a “job.” Working with EBCI, you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community. Join our team to help preserve Cherokee’s cultural legacy.
EBCI has one of the best benefits packages in the region.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan, EBCI-Defined Benefit Pension Plan (vested after 5 years), Annual/Sick Leave Accrual, Paid Holidays.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Terry Perdasofpy, Kevin Primo, or Mark L. Junaluska. Their contact information is at the bottom of this page. When you submit an application, you will receive a confirmation email stating your application was received. The confirmation email is your receipt that you applied. If you do not receive the confirmation email immediately after clicking Submit Application, then your application was not successfully submitted. Please contact HR if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- Paramedic Part-Time (Multiple) - EMS - Operations ($16.40 - $20.50 per hour) Apply
- Paramedic Full-Time (Multiple) - EMS - Operations (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
Closing Friday March 30, 2018
- Administrative Assistant - Heart to Heart Child Advocacy - PHHS (L5 $25,830 - $32,288) Apply
- Victim Services Coordinator - Heart to Heart - Child Advocacy - PHHS (L6 $28,372 - $35,465) Apply
- Teacher (Multiple) - Qualla Boundary HS/EHS - PHHS (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Cook - Qualla Boundary HS/EHS - PHHS (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Director of Snowbird and Cherokee County Services - Executive (L14 $58,794 - $73,493) Apply
- Youth Development Professional - Cherokee Youth Center - CERS (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Program Manager - Heart to Heart Child Advocacy Center - PHHS (L12 $49,200 - $61,500) Apply
Closing Friday March 23, 2018
- Collections Processor - Qualla Housing Authority - Housing (L6 $28,372 - $35,465) Apply
- Administrative Assistant - Qualla Housing Authority - Housing (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Housekeeper I Light Duty - Housekeeping - Operations (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Detention Officer (Multiple) - Corrections - CIPD (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Evidence Control Custodian - CIPD (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Assistant Education Coordinator - Emergency Medical Services - Operations (L9 $37,474 - $46,843) Apply
- Supervisor - H.E.L.P. - Housing and Community Development (L10 $41,082 - $51,353) Apply
- Administrative Assistant - Housing and Community Development - Housing (L6 $28,372 - $35,465) Apply
Closing Friday March 30, 2018
- Family Safety Social Worker - Family Safety - PHHS (L10 $41,082 - $51,353) Apply
- Teacher Assistant (Multiple) - Qualla Boundary HS/EHS - PHHS (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Cook - Senior Citizens - PHHS (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Cook - Tsali Care Center - PHHS (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Cook Aide - Tsali Care Center - PHHS (L2 $19,598 - $24,498) Apply
- Housekeeper - Tsali Care Center - PHHS (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Driver - Transit - Administration (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Truck Driver/Crew Leader - Solid Waste - Operations (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Maintenance Utility - Facilities - SB/CC Services (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Maintenance Utility Worker (Tsali Manor) - Qualla Housing - Housing (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Technologies Buyer - Purchasing - Treasury (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
Indian preference does apply, and an online job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Human Resources Contacts.
- Tara Reed
Secretary Human Resources
- Sonya Lossiah
Organizational Development Coordinator
- Mark L. Junaluska
- Kevin Primo
Employment Specialist I
- Terry Perdasofpy
- Jenny Cartwright
Training & Development Specialist
- Juanita Wilson
Director of Talent Development
- Michale Welch
HR Office Administrator
- Jewell Fischer
- Letitia George
- Whitney Reed
- Laura Smith
Benefits and Compensation Manager