WONDERING ABOUT JOBS IN CHEROKEE? JOIN THE EBCI TEAM.
Would you like to become a valued member of a team that is committed to meeting the needs of our people? If so, please consider a career with the EBCI. We value diversity and seek to provide our team members with long-term careers that are much more than just a ‘job’. Working with the EBCI gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our Tribal communities. Join our team to help preserve Cherokee’s cultural legacy!
EBCI has one of the best benefits packages in the region.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan, EBCI-Defined Benefit Pension Plan (vested after 10 years), Annual/Sick Leave Accrual, Paid Holidays.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Mark Junaluska or Kevin Primo at the contact information listed below. When you submit an application, a green check mark will appear in the upper left-hand corner letting you know the application was received. If the application has not been submitted, a red X will appear in the upper left-hand corner, which will indicate that the application was not received. If you are unable to submit your application you may contact us as soon as possible. If you encounter an issue during the weekend, we advise that you send us an email detailing the issue you have encountered. ALL positions with a closing date will close at 11:59 pm on the closing date. Please review job descriptions carefully. Most positions require strict adherence to the job description qualifications unless indicated otherwise.
Closing Sunday, November 10, 2019
- Youth Development Professional - Cherokee Youth Center - Community/Education/Recreation Services (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Office Coordinator - Tsalagi Public Health - Public Health & Human Services (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Accounts Payable Specialist - Disbursements - Treasury (L9 $37,474 - $46,843) Apply
Closing Sunday, November 03, 2019
- Recreation Aide - Cherokee Life Recreation - Community/Education/Resources (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
Open Until Filled
- Natural Resources Enforcement Officer (Multiple) – Natural Resources Enforcement – Public Safety (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Patrol Officer (Multiple) – Police Department – Public Safety (L8 $34,112 - $42,640) Apply
- Detention Officer - Correction - Cherokee Indian Police Department (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Family Safety Manager – Family Safety – Public Health & Human Services (L16 $70,192 - $87,740) Apply
- Housekeeper I Light Duty - Housekeeping - Support Services (L3 $21,484 - $26,855) Apply
- Driver - Transit - Support Services (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
- Lead Grants & Contract Analyst – Budget & Finance – Treasury (L10 $41,082 - $51,353) Apply
- Teacher - Qualla Boundary HS/EHS - Public Health & Human Services (L7 $31,078 - $38,848) Apply
- Teacher Assistant - Qualla Boundary HS/EHS - Public Health & Human Services (L4 $23,616 - $29,520) Apply
Indian preference does apply, and an online job application must be submitted for each position applied for.
Human Resources Contacts.
- Tara Reed-Cooper
Secretary Human Resources
828.359.6390 (office) 828.736.5859 (cell)
- Melody Little
HR Clerk / Receptionist
- Mark L. Junaluska
- Kevin Primo
Employment Specialist II
- Iris Long
HR Office Coordinator
- Training & Development Contact
- Juanita Wilson
Training & Development Manager
- Jenny Cartwright
Training & Development Specialist
- Venita Wolfe
Training & Development Specialist
- Whitney Reed
- Jewell Fischer
- Letitia George
- Laura Smith
- Sonya Lossiah
Organizational Development Coordinator
- Erin Taylor