Projects and accomplishments:
- Three out of six new tower sites were built that have allowed for broader coverage of the communities served by these towers.
- Moved broadband equipment to the new Long Branch Tower.
- Connected Long Branch Tower to fiber, removing wireless backhaul dependency.
- Hired an OSP plant installer for fiber buildout (need more staff — current average FTTH is taking around two weeks to complete one house due to lack of staff and proper equipment).
- Began planning stages of downtown public Wi-Fi spanning from Saunooke Village to the Island Park and to the casino with seamless 0 handoff relay from AP to AP.
- Began planning stages of FTTH in the Big Cove Loop area covering approximately three miles of new fiber buildout to allow for FTTH.
- Connected Happy Holiday Campground to fiber and enhanced Wi-Fi coverage within the campground.
- Upgraded Wi-Fi equipment in Fair Grounds to improve coverage area for client and vendor access along with the connectivity for allowing streaming events.
- Installed Wi-Fi in the Casino Bowling Alley for public access.
- Connected Mt. Noble Tower to fiber, removing wireless backhaul dependency.
- Upgraded router equipment for CBE Office, Mt. Noble Tower, Fair Grounds, Long Branch Tower, and the casino to accommodate fiber connectivity.
- Installed Wi-Fi in Birdtown community building and Rec Center and Big Y building.
- Began process of bringing Birdtown Tower online for internet access.